In order for us to list your home, we will need you to complete all listing documents, email us your photos and a description of your property.
You should be able to fill these forms in online then "Save them" to your computer then email them to us as attachments. Once we have the forms we'll have you digitally sign them.
1. The datasheet: This form will give us the actual info to input your listing into the MLS. NOTE: If you do not see your county listed, we still cover it, we'll email you the form after your order comes in.
|AREA OF THE STATE
||MLS TO SEARCH
|Southeast Michigan: Including from Monroe county to the thumb. Counties: Wayne, Huron, Tuscola, Sanilac, Genessee, Lapeer, St. Clari, Macomb, Oakland, Livingston, Wayne, Monroe, Washtenaw Lenawee Jackson and Hillsdale counties
||Realcomp Residential MLS Data Sheet
Vacant Land here
|Southwest Michigan / Grand Rapds / Kalamazoo: Mason, Oceana, Newaygo, Kent, Allegan, Ottawa, Van Buren, Berrien, Cass, St. Joe, Branch Calhoun, Eaton Ionia, Muskegon
||GRAR & SWMRIC Data Sheet
(Same thing, they share)
|www.grar.com or www.swmric.com
|Lansing: Ingham, Clinton parts of Shiawassee
||Lansing Data Sheet
|Traverse City / Mt. Pleasant: Grand Traverse, Benzie, Antrim, Kalkaska, Crawford, Oscoda, Alcona, Iosco, Ogemaw
||Travese Area & Mid Michigan
||www.taar.com or www.nglrmls.com
YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE ALL DOCS BELOW IN ADDITION TO THE DATASHEET ABOVE. MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN THROUGH ALL OF THEM AS YOU COMPLETE ONE THEN GO TO THE NEXT ONE.
2. Listing agreement: All homes listed in the MLS must have this. Ideally you should offer 3% otherwise you risk some agents avoiding your home! We want this to work and it works better working "With" agents, not against them, this means offering the standard fee. Click here for the online form; listing agreement. You can also save the form to your computer then complete if you wish.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Even homes built after 1978 must have this signed. Click here for Lead Based Paint form.
4. Sellers Disclosure: Discloses the condition of items in your home. Be honest here, you do not want to give a buyer the opportunity to come back later if something wasn't disclosed. If in doubt, disclose! Click here for sellers disclosures.
5. Agency Relationship: Describes the relationship we have with you as listing agent. Limited service or Full service. Click here for agency form.